3 1 2
Important Note: Due to current COVID restrictions the Auction for the property has been cancelled. Please submit your final and best offer by 6pm tonight (Tuesday 20th of July). Contact Heather for more details
First time on the market is this exceptionally neat and tidy three-bedroom solid brick home is situated on a generous 747.59 m2 (approx.) corner allotment with subdivision potential (STCC). Live in or rent out the options are numerous for this wonderful property.
- 3 generous bedrooms master has built in bedroom suite including side tables and wardrobe
- 2nd Bedroom has built in robe and ceiling fan and bedroom 3 has ceiling fans
- Formal lounge provides gas heating
- Kitchen with electric hot plates and wall oven with plenty of cupboards and meals area
- Bathroom has shower, bath and vanity with separate W.C.
- Laundry has built in cupboards and internal electric hot water service
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Land size 747.59m2 (approx.) frontage 16.45m x 45.72m approx.
- Built in 1959 Solid Brick
- Security doors front and rear
- Carport and multi-use shedding
- 3 driveways
- Rental potential $350 per week
Other features include:
- Manual roller shutters
- Quality soft furnishings throughout
Located with the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area within easy reach. The Enfield Harriers Athletics Club on St Albans Reserve is a short walk away along with the LJ Lewis Reserve & Dog Park. The Clearview Bowling Club and Northgate Community Club are also both within easy reach.
Quality unzoned local primary schools include Northfield Primary, Blair Athol North School B-7, Pooraka Primary School, Enfield Primary School and Hampstead Primary School. The zoned high school for this address Roma Mitchel Secondary College, just a short walk away.
Auction Saturday 24 July 2021 @1pm (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.