3 1 3
This beautiful three-bedroom 1918 Bungalow has an immediate welcoming street presence. It will charm and delight you with the beautiful blend of old and new, having a modern addition at the rear, along with outdoor entertaining and separate gym or home studio. A quality offering on a wide tree-lined street in the heart of Prospect.
- Spacious central entry hall
- 3 generous bedrooms all have feature fireplaces
- Master has built in wardrobe, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 has ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 has built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and access to main bathroom
- Formal lounge has gas heating
- Modern open plan kitchen has generous Essa stone island bench top with stainless steel Smeg appliances including 4 burner gas cook top, rangehood and dishwasher
- Dining and 2nd living space provides temperature controlled Escea gas wall unit and split system air conditioning
- Stunning bathroom provides large freestanding bath, dual basin vanity, shower and W.C.
- European laundry has plenty of storage
- Timber decked rear pergola has auto Vergola and café blinds for year-round entertainment
- Single auto carport has parking for 2 and driveway access to rear garage
- The large rear garage is divided in 2. One side a workshop, the other is lined and has ceiling fan and air conditioning unit, suitable for gym, home office or studio
- Year built 1918
- Land size 624 m2 (approx)
- Rental Potential $700 pw (approx.)
More we love about this home:
- New extension was a HIA award recipient
- Double glazed windows and sliding retractable stacking doors to pergola
- Rainwater tank plumbed to W.C.
- Original leadlight windows
- Polished Jarrah timber floors to original home and solid floating timber in new addition
- NBN connected
This exciting property is located just a few minutes drive to North Adelaide, Adelaide CBD, North Adelaide Parklands, and The Adelaide Aquatic Centre. A short walk to the bustling cafe and shopping precinct of Prospect Road. Zoned for Adelaide and Botanic High Schools.
Auction Saturday 17th July 2021 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.