3 1 1
This solid brick family home is sure to grab your attention with its welcoming street presence and significant land holding. Options abound for this property to live in, rent out or develop down the track.
- Three good sized bedrooms master with built in robes
- Updated kitchen has island bench, 4 burner gas cooktop, under bench oven, Dishlex dishwasher through to open plan living and meals area
- Modern bathroom incorporating bath and vanity with separate W.C.
- Separate carpeted rumpus room has bar and wall air conditioner
- Separate laundry
- Carport with roller door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.7 ceiling height and solid timber floors
- Decked rear veranda and large yard for outside entertaining
- Land size 832m2 (approx.) 42.67m x frontage 19.50m
- Redevelop subject to council consents
- Year built 1957
- Rental Potential $400 per week approx.
Located close to all amenities with schools, parks and public transport having easy access. Local primary schools nearby include Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools, Prospect North Primary and Blair Athol North B-7 School, all within easy reach.
Close to public transport and shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza, NorthPark Shopping Centre & The Gepps Cross & Churchill Road Lifestyle Precincts.
Welcome to 68 Watson Ave Enfield!
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.