3 1 3
Discreetly nestled behind a high colorbond fence with video intercom and remote locking system is this beautiful family home looking for its new family to love and enjoy it as much as the current family does. This double brick home built in 1962 is situated on approximately 682m2allotment and has a separate rear rumpus room/home office or maybe even a teenagers retreat placed perfectly at the side of the undercover entertaining area plus the extra large workshop/shed.
- Enormous master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Extra large bedroom 2 and queensized 3rd bedroom
- Spacious kitchen/dining area overlooking the classic lounge area with split system air conditioner
- Classy modern carpentry in the dining area providing plenty of cupboard space
- Upgraded family bathroom
- Refurbished laundry
- Rear sunroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all bedrooms and the hallway
- 2KW Solar Panels
- Magnificent rear rumpus room
- Extra large work/shed
- Front and rear reticulated gardens
- Low maintenance succulent grounds with fully functioning raised garden beds
- Rain water tank
- At least 3 undercover carparks plus extra off road parking
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase this extremely appealing family home with plenty of extras and outdoor living luxury. Situated at the Prospect end of Kilburn and within close proximity to the Churchill Shopping Complex, Aldi, Northpark Shopping, Bunnings and only 5kms to North Adelaide and a little further to the CBD. Transport, schools, parks and reserves are all close by.
It is a pleasure to offer this lovely low maintenance family home all ready for you to move in to immediately. Be the envy of your friends by having functions and parties at your private palace.
Auction Saturday 27 February 2021 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.