3 2 2
You will be impressed from the moment you step inside this stylish 3-bedroom home perfectly located at the rear on a hammerhead allotment. Designed with modern living in mind, this low maintenance Torrens Title home is presented so you can simply move in and enjoy!
- Open plan kitchen has stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher provision, pantry and plenty of cupboards
- Generous open plan living, and meals area lead out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Family bathroom has full size bath, shower and separate WC
- Separate laundry with external access
- Double auto garage with internal entry and access to rear
- Low maintenance fully fenced secure backyard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Easy care floor tiles throughout living areas
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Insulation in all internal & external walls & ceiling
- Instant gas hot water service
- Solar panels
- Located opposite the Dernancourt shopping centre
- Land size: 472m2 (approx.)
- Built: 2018
- Rental potential $400 per week
It's all about the location! Directly across Dernancourt Shopping Centre and cafes. Close to public transport and only 8 kilometres to the Adelaide CBD. Move in and enjoy entertaining family and friends in this fantastic home.
Welcome to 854a Lower North East Road, Dernancourt!
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)