3 2 2
You will immediately feel welcomed as you enter this warm and inviting two storey family home. The wide entrance way filled with light and high vaulted ceilings leads to the hub of the home with generous proportions throughout. This property is a winner!
- Three generous bedrooms built in wardrobes to bedroom 2 and 3
- Huge master bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite with spa bath and separate W.C.
- Generous open plan kitchen meals and family room with vaulted ceilings
- Modern kitchen provides large metre high island, integrated 2 drawer dishwasher, Pura tap, 900 mm gas upright stove, glass splash back and plenty of storage space
- Complete main bathroom has bath shower vanity and W.C.
- Laundry room has built in cupboards with separate 3rd W.C.
- Upper floor 2nd living area or potential 4th Bedroom
- Double auto garage with auto roller door, plus roller door to rear yard
- Arched pergola for outdoor entertaining all year round
- Good-sized backyard with easy care garden and fruit trees
- Tool shed
- Year Built 2001
- Land size 450m2 (approx.)
- Rental Potential $500 - $520 per week approx.
Other features include:
- 1.5 kw Solar system 18 panels
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Retractable ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Zip track window screens
- Double front doors and security screen doors
- Floating timber look floors and neutral toned carpet throughout
Surrounded by other quality homes, beautiful parks and reserves nearby, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this lovely home. Located within walking distance to Northgate Shopping Centre, Lightsview cafes, gyms, Cedar College, BSocial Restaurant, public transport and cycling routes.
Welcome to 265 Fosters Road Northgate!
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)