5 2 2
This comfortable, warm and inviting family home will be perfect for the growing family. Located on a large sweeping block with elevated views. Plenty of room for kids, cars, and pets.
- 5 generous bedrooms built in wardrobes to all except bedroom 3
- Updated kitchen has electric oven and cook top, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of cupboards and bench tops.
- Open to family meals area and wall air-conditioning
- Formal lounge room provides cosy wood combustion heating and double glass doors
- Main bathroom on ground floor and separate W.C.
- Separate laundry with built in cabinets and bench tops
- Linen cupboards
- North facing sunroom or utilities area
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- 2nd bathroom and W.C.
- 2nd living has polished timber floors
Other features include:
- 2 large garages/workshops
- Rainwater tanks
- Established gardens and fruit trees
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Land size 1,102m2 approx.
- Rental potential $430 per week
Willaston is a northern suburb 39 kilometres northeast of the Adelaide city centre in South Australia. It is located in the Town of Gawler. Elliot Goodger Memorial Park is located nearby. Clonlea Park is located on Murray Road along the banks of the North Para River.
Welcome to 36 Jane Street Willaston!
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)