2 1 3
This delightful 2-bedroom maisonette is being offered to the market with a long settlement giving the opportunity to buy in the current market.
- Two good sized bedrooms both are light filled
- Lofty original period ceilings
- Lounge room with original mirrored mantelpiece, open fireplace and split system air conditioning
- Kitchen has upright gas cooker and ample storage
- Tiled bathroom provides shower vanity and W.C.
- Separate laundry
- North facing sunroom and dining space
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Lovely rear yard has low maintenance garden with established fruit and nut trees
- Freshly painted throughout, new roof and all electrical rewired
- Carport behind secure gate
- Year built 1950
- Rental potential $330 per week approx.
- Land size 429m2 approx.
Located close to schools, shopping and public transport, a 2km drive to Adelaide Airport, 5km to West Beach and to the Adelaide CBD. This could be your own home or added to your investment portfolio.
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)