4 2 2
This 2009 built home has a flexible floorplan and can be up to four bedrooms and 2 living areas with option to build 3rd bathroom/shower in the laundry subject to all necessary consents. Greenacres, adjacent Lightsview and Northgate being only 8kms to the CBD is a highly sought after location.
- Large tiled entrance hall
- Study or fourth bedroom
- Home theatre room or second living area
- Extra large dining/kitchen/lounge
- Large laundry with third toilet plus extra cupboard space
- Alfresco style living under the main roof with ceiling fans
- Double garage with rear roller door
- Enormous master bedroom with balcony, walk in robe and ensuite
- Second and third bedrooms both with built in robes
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- Solar panels
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Off street parking for 7 vehicles
- Approx 401m2 allotment
Perfectly located within easy reach of all valuable amenities. Local schools include Hillcrest Primary School, Hampstead Primary, St Martins School and Cedar College just up the road. Greenacres Shopping Centre is a close by for your daily and weekly shopping and the modern facilities of Northgate Plaza are a short drive away.
There are many local reserves and parks in the area including the ones with lake-view/tennis courts within 5 minute walking distance. The house is also within walking distance of many Lightsview newly setup facilities (e.g. gym centre, medical clinic, coffee shop/restaurants, Hungry Jacks, pharmacy, Lightsview Community & Sport Centre... just to name a few). All great places for your exercise and recreation.
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 401m2