5 1 1
First time offered is this classic 1960's solid brick home of 720m2. Nestled in the leafy streets of Rostrevor, this home is within walking distance to beautiful, highly regarded Stradbroke Primary School and other centres of education, including Rostrevor College and is only moments from Newton Village Shopping Centre.
A home that will respond to your own touches in a location you can only prosper or start from scratch, demolish, and build your dream home.
- 5 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Formal living
- Dining/meals/kitchen with outlook to the rear yard
- Kitchen has gas cooking
- Original bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
- Separate w/c and laundry
- Brick garage (single car park)
- Set on 720m2(approx.) allotment
- Frontage of 30m (approx.)
- Walking distance to Gurners Reserve
- Built 1965
With a 30m (approx.) frontage to Leabrook Drive and backing onto Fourth Creek, a truly remarkable piece of land.
Make 74 Leabrook Drive, Rostrevor yours!!!
Auction Saturday 12 June 2021 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.