4 1 5
This gracious Villa C1905 is situated on an allotment of 724m2 (approx.) with rear access and features a combination of impressive character charm with beautiful established grounds.
- 4 spacious and light filled bedrooms
- Master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Large formal living room with fireplace
- Well-equipped family kitchen has integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Open plan dining and living has a slow combustion wood heater
- Family bathroom with separate W.C
- Laundry has built in storage
- Spacious entrance and hallway
- Polished timber floorboards and neutral décor throughout
- High ceilings
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Solar Panels
- Gas hot water service
Garaging for 5 cars via rear laneway. Garden spaces are in abundance with established front and side gardens and private rear garden with fruit trees and veggie patch.
Land size 724m2 (approx.) with 15m frontage
Enjoy this beautiful family home in a fantastic location only moments from Semaphore Road with convenient shopping available.
A property you can further renovate and be rewarded!
This high calibre property will suit the most astute buyer.
Auction Saturday 17 October 2020 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.